To all our valued patients
Understandably, the only thing on everyone’s minds at the moment right now is the Corona virus. The purpose of this notice is to advise our patients about the proactive approaches we’re taking within the practice with regards to the COVID-19 situation.
Your health and safety as well the health and safety of our staff members is our top priority. While we have always been committed to stringent infection control, we are taking extra special precautions these days.
All door handles, surfaces in reception area and surgery, equipment and common areas are regularly sanitised with disinfectant.
Team members will continue proper hand hygiene in accordance with federal guidelines and adhere to proper cough etiquette. Temperature testing is also done on all team members on a daily basis.
We have implemented additional waiting times in between appointments – reducing patient numbers in reception area.
Whilst, as a practice, we are constantly trying to stay on top of keeping our wonderful patients safe we ask you kindly to comply to the following requests:
- If you or any family member have travelled at all (internationally and inter-state) in the last 3 months – please DO NOT ENTER the practice. Reschedule your appointment to after the required self-isolation period.
- If you or any family member have been in contact with any person that has tested or believes they may be positive for Covid-19, please DO NOT ENTER the practice. Reschedule your appointment to after the required self-isolation period.
- If you are not feeling well, have a temperature or concerned that you might have Covid-19 please DO NOT ENTER the practice. Reschedule your appointment to after the required self-isolation period.
- If you are concerned about social distancing and would prefer to wait in your car, please give us a call to let us know you are here and we will call back when we are ready to take you in.
- Please limit the amount of people attending the appointment to the actual patient and guardian/parent if patient is under-age.
Brighton Beach Dental will strive to continue giving the very highest level of service to each and everyone and endeavour to make your visits to our clinic as safe and comfortable as possible.
Maintaining oral health is part of optimising your general health which is crucial at this time. Please call our lovely reception ladies, Sam and Tania on 08 9305 1902 if you require an appointment.
So, until next time, take care of yourself and your loved ones!
BE MINDFUL. BE GRATEFUL. BE POSITIVE. BE TRUE. BE KIND. BE COMPASSIONATE.